Discharge..is this normal? adult content

This is my second pregancy,btu i dont recall this much going on as it is now. I have called L&D and they think it is normal but something just isnt right... today i have noticed an increase in my discahrge which i do understand will be through out my pregnancy however it has a strong GREEN tent to it there is a odor but its faint and no change of the "normal" really. is this something to be worried about??

bamamommy2009

Asked by bamamommy2009 at 9:59 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Green I would be worried about but as for discharge in general, I had more during pregnancy than my entire life total
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Does it stink? Maybe you have an infection? I had a yeast infection AND Bacterial Vaginosis during my last pregnancy and I didn't have very many tell tale symptoms.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 10:58 PM on May. 6, 2011