How do you stop yourself from throwing up everything you eat?

im about 4 months already aand im still throwing up food. i/m fatt and always hungry.

elizabeth373

Asked by elizabeth373 at 10:03 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• find what you can eat and eat that.....I was the same way with my first daughter and all I could eat was popcorn, chocolate milk, canned chicken noodle soup and ice cream sundaes with bananas, cherries, and chocolate syrup! lol
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 10:05 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Oh, and make sure you don't eat a big meal on an extremely empty stomach....just eating when your extremely hungry can make you throw up, so it's better to just keep something on your stomach if possible at all times...GL! xo
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 10:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• first thing in the morning eat a few saltines, try to drink some milk. The key is to eat a mini meal each time you feel hungry.
    Suzi

Answer by Suzi at 10:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Don't forget to breathe in through your nose and blow out through your mouth. Sometimes, this breathing technique works and sometimes it doesn't. A nurse told me about this.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:12 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I am in the same boat somedays. everyone has a different theory to stop it. I have found cutting out heavily acidic foods (tomatoe or their product are horrid for me the next day). Also I cut my meals into half and eat half now and the other half a few hours later. The smaller meals was the Dr suggestion. They also suggest sipping decaf tea and saltines before getting out of bed. I have resorted to saltines and sprite all through out the day. These suggestions work somedays and others nothing helps. If you absolutely can not keep anything down try some anti naseua meds that are on your safe list or ask the Dr for sofran as my sister(a nurse) suggested for me to ask for. Others have told me to get used to it. A MUST IS keep drinking Gatorade and water and lots of it getting dehydrated is bad for you and baby. GOOD LUCK
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 10:15 PM on May. 6, 2011

• eat crackers in morring
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:47 PM on May. 8, 2011