What's the best moisturizer for acne-prone skin?

I have an oily t-zone, normal skin on my cheeks, and bad acne on my chin and jawline. I couldn't get in to see the dermatologist till June, so while I'm waiting I'm eschewing all acne products and washing my face with Cetaphil. Although I'm 43, I've never used a moisturizer. Which products are the best for my type of skin?

kasaloso

Asked by kasaloso at 10:35 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• cetaphyl...:) good for wash & moisturizer
    Ella_Bella20

Answer by Ella_Bella20 at 10:36 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Cetaphil lol. The kind with SPF for daytime (well, I use it at night, too). I use the bar (anti-bacterial) and the moisturizer, and it's the only thing that's ever helped my acne at all.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:43 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I love this from benefit but its expensive

ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:43 PM on May. 6, 2011

• i got this to start

ElsaSalsaaa

• sorry i had to post in three posts because the links are so long :P
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:44 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Google "Nature's Beauty Secrets" by Dawn Gallagher or find her on Facebook. She has a site where she offers all kinds of tips for natural home remedies for looking and staying beautiful and healthy from the inside out. She's a mom, pro model, TV talk show host, and co-author who has researched women all over the world for ideas and tips for beauty secrets you can do using items you find in your own kitchen.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:28 AM on May. 7, 2011

• check out Velocity or Timewise for combo/oily skin by Mary Kay. Go to marykay.com to find a consultant in your area or message me and I will send you samples...
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 8:36 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I used Cetaphil for something like 15+ years, but recently discovered Alba Botanica's Hawaiian green tea moisturizer. It feels amazing and reduces redness. My skin is clearer since I started using it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:55 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Neutogena oil free moisturizer spf 15. Thats all I have worn and it works great. They have one for combination skin as well. Been wearing it for 25 years.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:57 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I use a moisturizer for acne prone skin that is the best solution i have found.
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 12:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2011