How long does morning a death last?

How long does morning a death last? Your mothers...............?

four2bmws

Asked by four2bmws at 10:46 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It is different for every one.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 10:47 PM on May. 6, 2011

• average?
    four2bmws

Comment by four2bmws (original poster) at 10:48 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Well if it was my mother, 5 minutes. My man lost his mom and it took a couple of weeks.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:52 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I can't say about mothers death but my grandfather died 11 yrs ago and im still healing
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 10:54 PM on May. 6, 2011

• My husband lost his grandfather 8 years ago - and still mourns over it... which a lot of it is over guilt for not being able to say goodbye an such...
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:56 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I agree with first PP, it differs per person, and it depends on who the person was.

If it was my mom, it'd probably be a good long time before I stopped mourning.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:00 PM on May. 6, 2011

• It's going to take a LOOONG time!! My Mom passed in Jan. of this year and I still don't know to deal with it!!!!! Good Luck~
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 11:05 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I think I will probably mourn my mom forever. She is my best friend.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:16 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I haven't lost my mom, but I lost my dad (we were way closer than my mom and I were at the time). I didn't "get over it" for months. I still cry from time to time (he passed away 08/06/08). There isn't really an average amount of time, it truly does vary greatly from person to person. For some, it takes moments, for some it takes years, and some never move on at all. If I lost my biological mother, it would probably take me a few days, and the same for my biological dad. For my adopted dad, like I said, I still get emotional. For my adopted mom, it would probably be worse than with my dad because we're pretty close now.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:22 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I lost my adopted MOM(Grandmother that was more of Mom than my real Mother) almost 3 years ago and I am not even close to being over it. I am still not over the death of my brother who died 15 years ago. It will depend on the person.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 12:39 AM on May. 7, 2011