I think I've been feeling the baby move! But I'm just wondering....

I'm 13 weeks...and it's my second so I pretty much know what to feel for. Anyways....since I'm still early...would I be feeling the baby move like really low...or higher? The movements I feel real low are little flutters and the ones I feel above feel different...so it may be gas? lol Idk pretty weird.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it could be but i am on #3 and i just started feeling her about 16 weeks .gl
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 10:50 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I know when I was pregnant I told my dr. That I felt something like a butterfly fluttering he told me it was the baby but I felt it lower im to to guess the other is gas.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 10:51 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I never felt my DD move until probably around 22 weeks, but when I stopped and though about it I probably felt her sooner b/c I though it was only gas. I think the lower feelings are probably her moving??
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 11:24 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I feel it too, I'm 14 weeks. I wish it was baby...prolly gas :(
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:14 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I felt my second at 14 weeks. But my third, not till 16 weeks. I'm 12 weeks now and feel ,maybe, little tickles in my pelvis. Definately not gas, lol.
    ericsangel82

Answer by ericsangel82 at 5:33 PM on May. 7, 2011