Do you think you're pregnant? Here's how to tell...

Everyday I keep seeing Am I Pregnant questions here. Here's a sure fire way to tell. First get yourself a big bucket, it has to hold about five gallons so make it a big one. Next, cut a willow stick with the leaves still on it. Float it in the bucket of water. Cut six lemons in half, and squeeze them into the bucket as well. Now here's the complex part, get a piece of string and tie one end of it to your LEFT ankle, drop the other end into the bucket, while you balance your RIGHT foot in the air and open a home pregnancy kit. Hold the stick (the pregnancy test stick, NOT the willow stick- that has to stay in the bucket for this to work) in your RIGHT hand and pee on it. As soon as this is done, quick put your RIGHT foot down, and raise your LEFT foot in the air being very careful to keep the other end of the string in the bucket. Stand there with your left foot in the air until the indicator on the pregnancy stick (Not the willow stick, I told you leave that in the bucket!) changes. If the pregnancy kit shows a PLUS and the string is still in the bucket, CONGRATULATIONS you're pregnant! This is how my great-great grandmother used to do it and she guaranteed it would work! Now stop asking us until you've done this very simple test!

pinwheel

Asked by pinwheel at 11:02 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• LMAO!
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:04 PM on May. 6, 2011

• rolling on floor

MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:05 PM on May. 6, 2011

• awesome
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 11:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• That is too funny!! I also hate that question.....I never understood how they figure any of us are going to know.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:07 PM on May. 6, 2011

• LOL funny
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 11:07 PM on May. 6, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughteryou rock

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:13 PM on May. 6, 2011

• And don't forget "AM I prego" ? to which I reply..."Not unless you are spaghetti sauce"
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:15 PM on May. 6, 2011

• LOL!
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:21 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I prefer to take a can of regular coke, open it and balance it on my head, while urinating on the pee stick. But thanks anyway. lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:31 PM on May. 6, 2011

• oh stop it............. :P
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:41 PM on May. 6, 2011