Prego pepps !

WE R EMOTIONAL , SLEEPY , HUNGRY ALL THE TIME LOL ,WE ARE DIFFRENT ! WHO ALL LOVE THE FEELING OF PREGNACY ? URE CARRYING URE OWN LITTLE LIFE IN THE THAT SHOULD BE DA BEST FEELING EVER !

mommyof2519

Asked by mommyof2519 at 11:04 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i'm 20 weeks and 4 days and i love being pregnant feeling my baby move is the most amazing thing i've ever felt :)
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• LOL. When I am carrying this baby in my ARMS I will be a lot happier. I honestly dislike being pregnant. I feel like I have exorcisms in my delivery rooms and leave "healed" LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:58 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I hate being pregnant too. Can not wait until end of October. It can't come soon enough.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:12 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I'm 34 weeks and honestly tired of being pregnant lol...I'm exhausted, everything aches, I have to pee 7 zillion times a day...I'm ready to meet the new man in my life and have a long hard talk with him about all this kicking me he's been doing LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:45 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I'm 23 weeks and I have to agree with Mom23Girlz :) I will be much happier when the baby is in my arms! I've had a rough first pregnancy and I'm sort of ready to get this show on the road already!! Good luck to all of you :)
    oliviahw

Answer by oliviahw at 12:05 PM on May. 7, 2011