Horrible sore throat ....

do any of you momma's have a cure for a horrible sore throat my wedding's in 15days and i don't wanna have to see a doctor for medication but i've had this thing for like three darn day's now everything from pop's to cough drops to soup hasn't helped :( i'm running outta ideas...

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 11:05 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Health

• I just got over something like that.....it was the flu and I HAD to get meds. Tamiflu is AWESOME and if you get it in the first 72 hours is works
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:08 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Natural Honey.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:09 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Gargle warm salt water.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 PM on May. 6, 2011

• thanks momma's :) imma try them all and pray i don't have to make an appointment i'm ready to cry cause it hurts to open my darn mouth...
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 11:11 PM on May. 6, 2011

• You should get tested for strep throat. You want to make sure you are not too sick to enjoy your wedding day and honeymoon! And admckenzie is right! That salt water works wonders.

feel better

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:14 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Ibuprofen and salt water gargle . .. but you really probably should get a throat swab. If you are not concerned about yourself, at least protect the people you are around.

I hope it gets better soon . . .and congratulations!!!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:46 PM on May. 6, 2011

• i'm thinking about making my appointment for monday since my offices are close this weekend unless its to horrible to deal with ... it only seem's to get worse as the day's go on...
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 11:38 AM on May. 7, 2011