question about drug test

I am some times required to take random drug test, which is fine with me. But my question is, I enjoy all sorts of herbal teas, but have not drink any at all because I dont know if it could test positive for some thing that I didnt do. I am I over reacting? Are there teas I need to stay away from?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Food & Drink

• apparently some tea's are bad
    FOX 4 Now - WFTX Herbal Tea Causes Positive Drug Test; Lands Man ...
    He failed a drug test and was thrown in jail in April for violating bond. Prosecutors didn't believe Jerome Klein's claim that a Bolivian herbal tea his ...
    www.fox4now.com/Global/story.asp?s=8568582 -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Medications & Substances Causing False Positive Drug Test
    ACS Herbal Tea Co. ... In today's drug testing world, a false positive is defined as a drug free ... Substances that cause False Positive Drug Test Results ...
    www.passthetest.com/false_positives.htm -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• When you take the test write down what you drink and eat that might cause you concern. That way if there is a problem they can look at their handy dandy chart and see if it fits in the parameters of that food/drink. You will be fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:00 AM on Jul. 11, 2008