contractions

wut is the diffrence between the (cant spell first word so i will call them fake) fake contractions and the real one how can u tell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• braxton hicks contractions just feel like your stomach is getting tight w/ out pain. the real ones feel like really bad cramps.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:10 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• BH and real contractions feel the same to me... I've been to the ER sooo many times with BH they will probably send me home when I'm actually in labor! lol, but the only way I know how to tell between the BH and the real are to time them to see if they are getting closer or what. Oh and waiting for my water to break. :-P
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:25 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• yep, i just got out of the hospital last night with HORRIBLE contractions. When they are evenly timed out is when 'real contractions" start - which the dr said they are contractions nun the less....I just haven't dialated more yet, if you are unsure - go on in, i felt Id rather like to know than be too scared to just go and ask whats goin on. good luck
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 12:31 AM on Dec. 5, 2008