Do I just let him go?

Dh and I have been married a little over 5yrs and their have been a couple of times he has cheated or tried to cheat. He is getting together with one of his buddies that he usually gets in trouble with who has also called me an ugly fat bitch. He has been nearly two yrs without talking to this guy. So he talked to him tonight and I told him calmly that I didn't like that he was making plans with this guy. He was all like what is your problem. So I start telling him and he does what he always does stares at the tv pretending not to hear me. I told him to just pack his stuff and get out. He is asleep for now but says he is leaving in the morning.

treynlisa

Asked by treynlisa at 11:10 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Good, he should be gone. Don't be a doormat for him. AS HARD AS IT IS EMOTIONALLY, and everything included: YOU'LL BE BETTER OFF!
    Anonymous

• Kick him out!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:12 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Pack his shit for him?
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:15 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I should probably add that I have 4 kids and he will take all money and my car. Last time he left he took all my clothes too.
    treynlisa

Comment by treynlisa (original poster) at 11:17 PM on May. 6, 2011

• All your clothes? Wow, okay. I recommend calling the authorities if that is the case.

I read your question to my DH, I just said, hey if one of your buddies called me a fat ugly bitch, what would you do/think?

He said, that the person would definitely NOT be his friend and would have most likely kicked their ass.
    Get the authorities involved, you have to do whats best for your babies and you. Kick him out!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Right now I mostly feel like ending it all. This is my second marriage and I can't see going through another divorce with 4 kids.
    treynlisa

Comment by treynlisa (original poster) at 11:23 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Follow threw and make him leave, then go on with your life. You don't deserve that kind of disrespect. Had some dude called me something like that...my SO would have taught him all about pain and regret.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 11:24 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Let him have whatever the hell he wants-just keep whatever dignity you have left, hold your head high. Do what you gotta do. It's so much better for you and the kids. Sorry sweetie, I know it hurts! You'll be ok!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:25 PM on May. 6, 2011

• If he truly loved you, he wouldn't cheat, he wouldn't let his "friend" call you names.. It will hurt emotionally but kick his ass out!!! If he's that disrespectful to you, get rid of him!! Pack his shit for him!! Take care of you and your children!!!!
    Mrs.Vera

Answer by Mrs.Vera at 11:42 PM on May. 6, 2011

• First, I would be emptying the bank account TONIGHT to beat him to that punch. Second, yes, it needs to be over. He sounds like a real piece of shit...and if you're worried about a second divorce, consider the alternative of living with someone who is willing to stick his penis in another woman and threaten to take clothes and money if you don't put up with it til death do you part.

I think that in order to show any respect for yourself and to set the right example for your children, it needs to end. If he isn't going to respect you, you need to respect yourself enough to put your foot down. Get the man to court for child support, get somewhere you can afford on your own, and demand more in terms of behavior from anyone else you might date.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:48 PM on May. 6, 2011