Pain stomach and 22 weeks pregnant

im currently 22 weeks pregnant...im having sharp pains in my stomach on the sides of it...should i call the dr or is it just growin pains?

krystalmarie857

Asked by krystalmarie857 at 11:17 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Probably just growing pains, but if you're really worried, then it wouldn't hurt to call. If the pain gets severe or you start getting anything else like bleeding or cramps or back pain, then definitely call.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 11:25 PM on May. 6, 2011

• When in doubt, call and ask. It could just be round ligament pain, but I would want a professional's opinion. If there is an issue, the earlier you get help, the better chance of good outcome
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 12:04 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I had a kidney stone at about 20 weeks. That caused pain in my side and what felt like my stomach. Call your doc, drink lots of water, and hope its not something too serious.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:27 AM on May. 8, 2011

• call doctor less worrieing
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:44 PM on May. 8, 2011

• If you ever wonder if you should call the doctor, call the doctor. That's what they are there for.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 9:01 AM on May. 19, 2011