What is the most amount of money you've ever been paid at a job and what job was it?

I need a HIGH income job, looking for ideas:)

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 11:21 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• Well...not the most respectable job in the world, but when I was in college I stripped, and on a good night, I could average $100 an hour. I graduated college with no debt and no loans, but it is kind of sad that I earn half what I used to stripping with my MBA.
    Anonymous

• Define High income.. that can be 15.00 an hour for some or 30.00 an hour...

What do you like to do, what has been your dream as a career?? Are you willing to go to college to get the income you want??

Those are the types of questions you need to ask yourself.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:24 PM on May. 6, 2011

• about 500 dollars and I had a whip in my hand telling a man what a bad boy he was.

before anyone asks if I was a hooker, nope. I barely touched him.
    some men just like to be put in their place.
    Anonymous

• And do u want a legal job or not?
    Anonymous

• Of course I want a legal job! And nothing kinky, I am married and would never want to jeopardize that. There are so many things I want to do it's hard to narrow in on one thing.
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 11:30 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Do you have a degree? Even if you have an Associate's Degree, I would look into a Pharmaceutical Rep. They make great money and they are somewhat independent. Being independent is something I really look for in a job. I hate someone breathing down my neck. LOL! Also, anything in the medical field has great income.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:35 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I'm currently getting roughly $28/hour sub-contracted to the USPS.
    Anonymous

• I am not considered high income, but I made 39K last year. I am an elementary school teacher. If you want HIGH income, you better be going to COLLEGE for a HIGH PAYING career field. That would be my suggestion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Are you qualified for a high income job? What is your experience and what are you skills? What you want and what you can get may be 2 very different things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I make $21 hr. But made about 50k last year with overtime. I work at a medical insurance company. But started at $10 hr as a temp 9 yrs ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on May. 7, 2011