Embarassed to ask... adult content

After my hubby and I have sex and he finishes inside me, I always have a fishy odor "down there". No other time, just after he finishes inside me...

Am I alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• No when his fluid comes in contact with yours thats the end result.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 11:26 PM on May. 6, 2011

• ha ha, no, that's how it's supposed to be. i read a brilliant article wriitten by an OBGYN (man) about the smells of a woman's private parts and it was so lovely and so refreshing. he said he likes the various smells: slightly fishy, sometimes a little like bleach, sometimes just totally clean, but all of it natural and normal. we really shouldn't worry so much about it. :)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:26 PM on May. 6, 2011

• When our "fluids" mix I always smell bleach LOL.. I don't even buy it so go figure :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:26 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Holy Mackerel ! ... just kidding, a lot of women have this issue... no worries.
    Anonymous

• Dont worry, it is just the smell that you to make together. Each woman has their own smell to begin with and when you combined that with you Hubby or whoever it will create a the smell of both of you. So as i said and the other ladies too Dont be worried it natural
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 11:35 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I definitely have a different smell afterward. I don't know what if I would describe it as "fishy", but it isn't "lovely" lol
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:37 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I wouldn't worry unless the fishy smell starts being all the time.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:33 AM on May. 7, 2011