How do i calm my hubby down?

It's like he is on edge today and snappy not at me everyone else I have asked what's wrong and even had sex thinking he might be stressed nope nothing working maybe a good nite sleep will do

rinamomof2

Asked by rinamomof2 at 11:25 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe it is his time of the month.. I forget the name of it but it's real, if nothing else is bothering him..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:28 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Usually when my DH is like that, I tell him he's being an ass and he apoligises and makes an effort to be more reasonable. But we've been married over 20 years and he knows if I say he's being an ass, it's true.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:32 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Did you ask him what you did? That usually makes my hubby snap out of it. "What did I do? You're snapping at me and treating me like trash. Did I do something wrong? Tell me so I can fix it." Yes, sometimes this means facing something I did that I don't want to fix, but our marriage is better when we're honest with one another.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 11:30 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Maybe he is just tired. Hand him the remote and go do something for you like read a book or whatever you do.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 11:40 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I agree with momforhealth- let him do something he enjoys while you go read a book or play on CM for a while.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:35 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I give my DH space and most times he will calm down and be able to chat about whatever the issue is... hope he gets happy soon for you
    missmeg1970

Answer by missmeg1970 at 2:12 PM on May. 7, 2011

• My DH is rarely like this but when he is I make him his favorite snack, but it on ESPN and give him a backrub.
    daina82

Answer by daina82 at 11:17 PM on May. 7, 2011