What would be the best time of day to perform Atheist proselytization?

Of the traditional door-to-door variety, to be more precise. Right after dinner seems perhaps the best time to catch people both at home, and receptive to my message.

bishopblack

Asked by bishopblack at 11:27 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Satan is... well Satan. I mean if you look at the bible he's killed what? 10 people if that? How many people has GOD killed? THOUSANDS.... I'm starting to wonder if Satan isn't who we should be following... This God character sounds like a psycho... I mean... For all we know he could be the first Dexter Morgan. :D
    AlyshiaNicole

Answer by AlyshiaNicole at 12:09 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Please don't it gives the rest of us Atheists a bad name and I work damn hard to seperate myself from the more militant extremists of Atheism.
    Secondly, I agree that this seems like a troll post and it looks like you've brought "friends". Please take you juvenile antics back to whatever hole you crawled out of.
    K, thanx, Bye!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:50 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Did you post just to start an argument and cause trouble? I think so.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 11:50 PM on May. 6, 2011

• i'm absolutely astounded by the number of comments that involve violent behavior. --

..'astounded' that the majority of them came from the same poster.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:54 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Take note EverydayMomma, They're all in the beginning levels of Answers aka, A clan of juvenile hags all posting to make trouble. I bet they're all in a group together and thought they would be "funny"
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:53 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I'm an atheist and I would still be pissed.   Like I said in another post,  I don't like ANYBODY coming to my door soliciting, it is an invasion of my privacy. 

If I want something, I will seek it out.  If you have to come to my door then I don't want it or need it!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:14 AM on May. 7, 2011

• ah...i hate the smell of newbies in the mornings.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:01 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I think it's a fair question if people think it's acceptable to go door-to-door to preach their religion, why wouldn't it be acceptable to go question people's faith?

I'm absolutely astounded by the number of comments that involve violent behavior. It's ok to "joke" or downright threaten someone for approaching you about a topic in the same manner that the opposite end of the spectrum approaches people and that makes violence and acceptable response? It's disgusting, hypocritical and one thing that makes me proud to not be Christian.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:07 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Being an atheist troll doesn't give you a higher moral ground over a Christian troll just because you're atheist.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:24 PM on May. 7, 2011

• LMAO. I like it. Maybe 1pm on Sundays? You could catch Sunday dinner.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:41 PM on May. 6, 2011