Need to vent =,(

I've had 1 ectopic pregnancy lost my left fallopian tube then had 2 miscarriages 1 natural the other a D&C, I found out I have diabetes type 2 so my obgyn told me to just get my diabetes under control & then I can try again for a baby, so I've been working out, eating right, taking my prenatal vitamins & trying to stay positive, but I still cry over losing my babies & just dream for one day to have one. Today my sis-in-law got a BFP & I'm happy but yet sad & angry because nor her or my brother are in the right situation to have another baby, they live in a room, they live off of food stamps, they always need help with my 3yr old nephew, my brother isn't working. Yet they get to have another baby & my husband & I that are good we have to struggle, I mean I could get pregnant thats not my problem, but I cant hold the pregnancy because my sugar was too high so I need to control it. Is it wrong I feel a little jealous? that it gets me angry that people who shouldn't be having babies get to have them & then people that should don't get to have them so easy?. I'm so down just needed to vent & hear positive thoughts, I sometimes feel like just giving up trying because I feel like it's never going to happen for me & I'm just going to keep having miscarriages & other people around me will get pregnant & have good pregnancies while I have to lose mines. Im just so down ladies =(

VanillaBlondie8

Asked by VanillaBlondie8 at 12:11 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It's normal to have those feelings, and it's hard to understand why other people that aren't even trying....or shouldn't be trying to get pregnant do conceive so easily while others that want it so bad cannot...
    All you can do is have Faith. I have had 3 miscarriages but have 2 healthy babies now. It's easier to say than to do, but keep your head up. Be patient. When it's time, it will happen.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 12:20 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I'm sorry to hear that. Try and not look at your bro having another baby as a bad thing. Look at it as there will be another baby to love. And you never know things happen everyday who is to say she will go full term with her baby? Just because she did it once doesn't mean something can't happen now. Sad to think that way but it can happen to anyone. And just because they are on food stamps and living in a room doesn't mean that they shouldn't be able to have a baby. How would you feel if they said something negative about your situation? I'm just trying to see all angles.
    With me I had 2 babies that ended up being VERY VERY sick and now my son has special needs. But when my sister was thinking about giving up her DD for adoption while I was struggling to get pregnant, it hurt but thinking badly wasn't going to help my situation. Life isn't fair sometimes but negativity is unhealthy
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 12:21 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I am sorry that you have to struggle like this. You are doing everything in your power to get your health under control. Try not to compare yourself to your sil- I hope that everything works out for you.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:24 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Your story almost sounds like mine. I had 3 miscarriages and also wondered why some have babies that didn't love them, feed them or whatever crazy image I would conjure up in my mind. This went on for about 21/2 yrs and after the third miscarriage, I said to hell with it, I don't want a baby! I was convincing myself that life was great, nothing to hold back husband & I :) After 6 months of not caring I got pregnant and had a beautiful baby boy :) Just get it out of your mind and convince yourself while getting your diabetes under control that being just the two of you, life is great! Before you know it you'll that beautiful baby you're dreaming of!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:28 AM on May. 7, 2011

• There is more to why my bro & sis-in-law shouldn't be having another child right now but Im not going to put all their business on here, but I am happy about the baby it's my new niece or nephew a baby is a joy but what upsets me is that they arent in the condition to have another baby yet my husband & I are & we don't get a baby, that's unfair & I know life is unfair but it still hurts I'm only human & have feelings.
    VanillaBlondie8

Comment by VanillaBlondie8 (original poster) at 12:31 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Thank you ladies =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Comment by VanillaBlondie8 (original poster) at 12:33 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I can relate. Been TTC yet a friend of mine has had 3 abortions in the past 4 months. Her excuse, "they were mistakes" It makes me so angry.
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 3:25 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Just have alot of fath and stay positive.
    xnegritalindax

Answer by xnegritalindax at 8:16 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Omg tawnbond thats what my sis-in-law wanted to do she wanted to have an abortion, but my brother told her NO!. How can woman do that kill their own child innocent little angels, it's like DAMN DONT LAY DOWN WITHOUT PROTECTION THEN!!!, Gets me so angry!!!
    VanillaBlondie8

Comment by VanillaBlondie8 (original poster) at 10:03 AM on May. 7, 2011

• yea my so niece wanted to have an abortion and she actually had the nerve to ask my opinion on it and i straight up told her that if she did i would never speak to her again...i mean and my so has been trying for awhile and unforunately no such luck even tho we do have a beautiful 3 yr old dd but it would be nice to have another lil one but thank god she decided against the aborion and gave it up for adoption instead...but just have faith hon and im sure when god thinks its the right time he will bless you with a lil angel..good luck and im praying for you
    Ksmomma30

Answer by Ksmomma30 at 6:10 PM on May. 7, 2011