If the Internet Goes Down Tonight (A What If Question)

Will you be okay?  Or is your life totally dependent on the internet.      (This sounded better in my head then it's coming out)

Okay, so if the internet would truly go down tonight, I have nothing to do with it... LOL

Asked by m-avi at 12:22 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm from the South, just experienced the tornadoes. I was without power for a week. I actually handled it better than I thought. So I would be ok.

Answer by arenad at 9:41 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I wouldnt be able to do anything if the internet went down lol...I would have to actually {cringing} go to sleep at a decent hour lol...lets all hold hands and pray that you didnt just jinx the internet LOL

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:25 AM on May. 7, 2011

• If I didn't have the internet.. i wouldnt be bothered by it.

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:24 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I lived my first 35 yrs without the internet so I'd be okay without it

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:25 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I'd be okay with it going down, it's the PlayStation network that my kids can't live without so I'm going crazy a million times a day to see if it's back on yet. Anyone know when it's coming back?

Answer by retent at 12:45 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I have my quilting and tv. My family will find things to do. We all have hobbies.

Answer by SeasideNative at 12:50 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I'd be ok but I'd miss it

Answer by AAAMama at 1:41 AM on May. 7, 2011

• All of our entertainment aside from DVDs and sex are dependent on the internet. I suppose that means we would be going to the redbox and then locking ourselves in our bedroom after the wee one went to bed LOL

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:13 AM on May. 7, 2011