Have u ever cheated?

if u dont have sex with the other person is it still cheating?

iluvmybabe

Asked by iluvmybabe at 12:27 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• if its something you wouldnt like your spouse doing with someone else...its cheating
    dramaMama407

Answer by dramaMama407 at 9:12 PM on May. 7, 2011

• No, I have never cheated and for the other part of the question it depends. Is he ass grabbing and making out with her or just looking lol....
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:30 AM on May. 7, 2011

• No and never would. And it depends on what does go on.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:31 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Yes. My second child is not his, though we were married and already had a son and have had 4 more children since.
    I believe that flirting is not cheating. Kissing is. That's kinda where I'd draw the line.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:32 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Yes I have cheated.... and I guess "cheating" depends on your meaning... There is still emotional cheating... and then there is physical cheating. I consider anything sexual cheating... the act of sex, kissing, fondling... ect.

Emotional cheating is a little harder for me to explain. If you are with someone but in love with someone else or lust, that's cheating... if you think about someone else while WITH your partner... still cheating... granted you wont get caught as easily with that one. Good luck.
    AlyshiaNicole

Answer by AlyshiaNicole at 12:36 AM on May. 7, 2011

• No, I don't believe in cheating..to me it's a sign of a weak character not to stand by your commitments. If you don't want to be with the person anymore then end things.
    Cheating is when a person takes their affections to someone else... and it doesn't even have to involve sex.

This is my criteria... and my mans as well. Each relationship has their own...I only concern myself with mine.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 12:47 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I cheated on my ex with my current husband. I'd never cheat on my husband I have now. He's wonderful. My ex was...not a good person. If he were I wouldn't have felt I could cheat on him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on May. 7, 2011

• No your your subject question and yes to the other 1. There is still emotional affairs which in my is almost just as bad but can still be fixed.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:50 AM on May. 7, 2011

• My x will tell you I cheated but that's not true in my opinion. I didn't go out with anyone until he moved out on me with another women. I agree that there can be an emotional bonding that can be considered cheating but if both spouses take care of the emotional needs of the other the marriage should be fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:58 AM on May. 7, 2011

• No, I don't think so.

I kissed someone else when we were first dating, but we hadn't even officially adopted the title "boyfriend and girlfriend" at that point.

Absolutely nothing even approaching that since we have been serious (a few months after that, years ago now).

As for your second question: any emotional affair in which romantic or sexual verbal/written exchanges are taking place or kissing on up to sex would technically be what we all consider cheating. Personally, in our marriage, dishonesty, seriously covering something up or misleading me or deceiving me about ANYTHING, would be worse than sex outside the marriage. For instance, if he became really drunk one night and performed a sexual act on a girl and immediately told me about it that would be less of an offense than calling a girl and deliberately lying about it. Or any deception not to do with another girl as well. Not to say that first scenario....
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 1:02 AM on May. 7, 2011