Buying furniture

about what time should i start buying things like the crib, play pen, high chair, car seat etc. i am 17 weeks pregnant. the ultra sound lady said she is 70% sure its a boy but baby was being stubborn and not showing the goods lol. so i think i want to wait until my next ultra sound in June. what do you ladies think?

wifey000175554

Asked by wifey000175554 at 12:51 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i would wait, you never know. sometimes ultra sounds are totally wrong. but I know the anxious feeling!!!!
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:57 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I would go ahead with everything except the car seat maybe if you are wanted to get blue or pink in it., though it's not necessary. The crib you could get ,just wait on the sheets and all the extras that go with it. The other stuff comes in neutral colors. I know I started early, bought a little at a time.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:37 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I said go ahead and do whatever you feel is right. I'm 23 weeks and I'm so excited and so ready to start buying stuff. I haven't bought a single thing yet and it's driving me crazy :) I'd just go ahead and buy all the things that aren't gender related and then get the rest in June. Good luck to you!
    oliviahw

Answer by oliviahw at 10:18 AM on May. 7, 2011

• 6 months : 24-30 weeks
    Motherdragon

Answer by Motherdragon at 10:32 AM on May. 7, 2011

• the stuff that ive been looking at is like a lime green and dark brown to me thats kinda boyish i dont know why but im very picky with colors lol. im looking at the sprout n grow collection from target. i guess i can get the crib and wait on the sheets and stuff. i just want to be able to get the stuff while we have the money. i think i will wait until i get a better reading at the ultra sound. i just want to buy all the big stuff and start decorating the nursery lol im so anxious. even though i know its better to be patient. grrr lol
    wifey000175554

Comment by wifey000175554 (original poster) at 2:53 PM on May. 7, 2011

• wait until u know 4 sure but get basssnet now
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:40 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Wait until you are at least 25 weeks.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 8:58 AM on May. 19, 2011