Would you allow finances to ruin your marriage?

DivaMom504

Asked by DivaMom504 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• That's a tough one 'cause money trouble's definitely put a strain on a relationship. Great communication and planning should help with the fighting
    Lizamafers

Answer by Lizamafers at 12:23 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Would I allow it? I think it happens whether we want it to or not. Money problem DO cause a tremendous strain and there sometimes isn't anything you can do about it other than talk with your spouse and let them know that you DON'T want it to ruin your relationship. Good Luck.
    Raegy

Answer by Raegy at 12:40 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• excally. we are having it really tough if i didnt love dh as much as i do we would have probley gone our sept. ways..its says to death do us part for richer for poorer and right now its the poorer. it seems like dh can fix everything with a hug. tg i got a job. it always works out in the end
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Money problems is the leading cause of divorce, even over cheating. I wouldn't let it, I would try my best. Ever month couples should sit down and talk about there finances, or have a middle man (someone good with math or an accountant) with them to talk about it just to make sure things get back on track. Everything should have a bugdet and both should try there best to follow it and live within your means. Also look at where you live, is cost of living high in your area? I would suggest maybe moving to another area (not a bad area) that's not so high, or if it is high, is there better job oppurtunities...stuff like that. Good luck!
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 12:45 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Don't ever leave a so cuz of that.You have way too much history together. Sometimes I even say I would raather he cheat, drink than evr have a gambling or debt problem. But hey everyone does only some aare better at hiding it or live dirt poor .Sorry ladies you are not gonna like my answer but hey we are in a recession.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:43 AM on Dec. 5, 2008