How can I make my Legoland Vacation Trip even cheaper???

I wrote a page on my legoland vacation plan to where it will cost us less than $900 for my family of 7 to go. I was able to cut our Legoland ticket prices in half and find kids eat free restaurants along with some free stuff to do to fill some of our other time. Any help would be great. My page is at http://hubpages.com/hub/Legoland-Ca. Please like it on fb if you think I did a good job.  Thank you.

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 1:00 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Travel

• Rather than eat at restaurants every night, take a cooler with you and stock it with stuff for in-room dinners. Sandwich fixings, salads. If the hotel has in room microwaves you can branch out even more. I've done this on my last few budget trips and it really helped keep the budget down.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 1:57 AM on May. 7, 2011

• We will be eating a picnic sandwich lunch for the beach day and bring plenty of snacks for the in between times. Thank you, I love the salad idea!
    ChicaThis

Comment by ChicaThis (original poster) at 3:25 PM on May. 7, 2011