What should I wear? :)

Those are the shoes I already have, and I'm planning on purchasing one of these tank tops from victoria secret. Only problem I'm having is trying to decide what to wear...shorts, skirt, jeans...? We're planning to just walk around the shops of a historic town after our courthouse wedding. Keeping it simple. =] Suggestions would be appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I would wear a nice pair of jeans...wait actually I would wear a ripped up pair of jeans BUT most people don't dress like me, so I'd go with nice jeans!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:11 AM on May. 7, 2011

• The tank tops are cotton "wife beaters" SORRY! I don't know what other word to describe them...I don't even like this name for them.
    And the shoes are sort of shiny...velvet?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:12 AM on May. 7, 2011

• IF you have the figure I would do a jean skirt that goes a couple inches above your knee.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:54 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Satin! That's the word I was looking for to describe the shoes. Thank you, those are both good ideas.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:11 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I would go with a skirt like 2murphyboys said. The shoes are super cute and look dressy, but the tank is pretty casual so I think a skirt would dress it up a little more to make it coordinate.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 2:16 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Plus the new hubby will love the skirt ;)
    Congrats!
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 2:17 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I may actually skip the heels...as we'll be walking a lot. Haha! I'm not willing to give up wearing the "just married" tank ;)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:53 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Even though the heels would make your legs look sexy you have to remember you are the one wearing them soon your little tootsies will hurt so you will be doing a lot of walking I would get the white tank top with shorts (any color would be great) and get you some really cute (White) flip-flops ones with some rhinestones or some little gems to it kind make it look nicer oppose to plain looking. Oh and to show off your French manicure toes ;) And add your jewelry if you want. Have fun! GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:15 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I would wear shorts but I am a shorts kinda girl :)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 12:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2011