Teething help!!!

my two month old bby boy is starting to teeth, is there anything i can do for him?? tia

libas.mommy

Asked by libas.mommy at 1:17 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son loved those teething rings you put in the freezer, that and Oragel, were the only things that helped him out. Tylenol if he starts to run a fever. Good luck momma!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:19 AM on May. 7, 2011

• a frozen teething ring to chew on or a special blanket that you wet and freeze. We call them chewies. Baby Orajel on the gums helps as well. And make sure you start brushing early. The have toothbrushes that are soft for babies gums to get them used to the brushing activity and they sell toothpaste in stages. Gum cleaner, tooth cleaner, training toothpaste, kids paste and then adult toothpaste.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 1:21 AM on May. 7, 2011

• With DD1 we tried teething tablets, orajel, rings, biter biscuits...she was happy when we gave her frozen waffles. DD2 has been teething since she was your DSs age, but nothing has cut through. However, she's not upset about it in the slightest. She just tries to swallow her fist daily.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 1:36 AM on May. 7, 2011

• well thats what he has been doing too, but he has been restless all day and he really looks tired. poor baby
    libas.mommy

Comment by libas.mommy (original poster) at 1:41 AM on May. 7, 2011

• i ddnt even know my daughter was teething until her 1st 2 teeth broke the skin she was never fussy or nething. now i just give her Tylenol because she wont take a teething ring n i cant find teething tablets newhere i checked like every single store in our area! our old nurse at fort campbell told me about teething necklaces n bracelets here is a link for them http://amber-teething-necklace.com/ the nurse said they had 1 baby that was just miserable n screaming n nothing would help him n the mom heard about this and bought 1 and as soon as she put it on him there was a difl this website tells you how it works and everything
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:48 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Try those sugar free popsicles. Not the healthiest thing to give your baby but depending on how old they are they work wonders!! My baby cousin used to love the feeling on her gums and it's the only thing that got her through! Just be careful on how much you let them bite off !! (like i said it depends on how old they are) Good luck to you!
    oliviahw

Answer by oliviahw at 12:15 PM on May. 7, 2011

• So sorry I just read that he is 2 months old!! My answer probably isn't appropriate. But good luck to you!!!!
    oliviahw

• Those teething rings you put in the freezer are the greatest option!!
    SmilesLovely

Answer by SmilesLovely at 12:45 PM on May. 7, 2011