MP3 player

Do you have a MP3 player? If so what kind? I've had an ipod since ipods came out and I'm wondering if there's a better alternative. I love my ipod so ladies tell me what you use and if you love it or hate it.

onemellowmom

Asked by onemellowmom at 1:31 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• I had a Creative Zen way back when they first came out. Loved it, but it ended up being a total POS. I'm on my second iPod nano, now, and I love it. I haven't encountered any mp3 players that are better, IMO.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:49 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I had a Phillips MP3 that worked just fine, but DD1 chewed up the charger cord and the battery died. It's been floating around my car ever since then. I should really just sell it through one of those electronics exchange places like the one WalMart.com has and get a new one. DH has an iPod, but it stays in our bedroom on a dock station as the thing he listens to when he sleeps.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 2:05 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I have an iPod. Love it. Had a Phillips before that, but it didn't last very long, and wasn't nearly as easy to use.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:07 AM on May. 7, 2011