What are you doing RIGHT now

I'm chatting online with a friend, eating popcorn and watching ancient aliens. even though I should have been studying an hour ago and in bed around now haaa. BUT ITS FRIDAY

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:39 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• drinking my coffee about to get ready to lay out in the backyard :) it's SOOOO beautiful outside!
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 12:24 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Trying to talk myself into going to bed, but you guys just keep it intresting, lol Uggg, work tomorrow :(
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:50 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I'm sitting in bed with my laptop on CM, watching "Dateline" and talking with my 7 yr. old granddaughter and my "so"!
    meatums

Answer by meatums at 1:55 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Messing around on CM while I do laundry.. Glamourous I know
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:05 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Watching History Channel, playing on CM, listening to kitty and DD2 snore (DD1's in her own room so I can't hear her snoring but she usually does snore, lol), debating whether to give in to my late-night craving for a very fattening baked potato and a tall glass of sweet sweet tea, and hearing DH's violent video game from his office down the hall.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 2:09 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Munching a Junior Mint and trying to talk my husband into going to bed.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:40 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Sitting in the bed next to DH listening to him snore lol...he says he sleeps better when he knows that I'm in the bed next to him and since he'll only be here another hour before he has to get up to go to work I thought I would go head and humor him even though I would rather be in the living room watching Seinfeld reruns lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:41 AM on May. 7, 2011

• ohhh im eating popcorn too..and im catching up on survivor...(i have 4 episodes i still need to watch) except im not enjoying it this season AT ALL!! soooo im on here too..not really paying attention to it :) just using it as backgroud noise
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:44 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I'm watching Miami Ink on Netflix and drinking some orange juice and fighting off my cats lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:50 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Eating my 6th popsickle, watching United States of Tara on Showtime (love it), bout to take my pre-natal vitamin that I keep forgetting to take, and then going night night!
    vano0528

Answer by vano0528 at 2:12 AM on May. 7, 2011