Encountered a psychotic CMer lately?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on May. 7, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes, and she's sitting in my chair!!
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 1:51 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Not recently, but one from a few months ago sticks out in my memory. I posted a question about our new puppy (Dogo) and asked for personal accounts from anyone else who had one. Some lady jumped all over me - "WHY would you get a breed like that without researching it first!?!". (Umm, who said I didn't? I'm asking for personal accounts.) Then she practically cussed me for having him before he was 8 weeks. When I tried to tell her that his mother had died the week before (was hit by a car, survived, but later died from an infection from her surgeries. Owner wasn't exactly a stellar caregiver) she flat out called me a liar. WTF? I just wanted to hear stories from people who owned the same breed of dog, and I got my ass chewed. As if I gave a f*ck what she thought about me.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:53 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Ha. I just read over that post, and had a good laugh. Looking back at it now, I guess I wasn't very clear in my OP that I was looking for personal accounts, but I kinda figured people would just tell me about their dogs. I never thought to clarify in detail what I was looking for.

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:59 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Not really, but the night is young. :)
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 2:07 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Quite a few actually, just tonight, and half of the accounts (of a small group) have already been deleted. I have a feeling they'll be back.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:23 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Yeah..there's this one that keeps asking the same weird question about gang stalking. I really think she needs to see a doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Yeah..there's this one that keeps asking the same weird question about gang stalking

She worries me as clearly she is not in the best health, physically OR mentally.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:35 AM on May. 7, 2011

• the gang stalker lady...that's so odd that I wont even answer it anon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on May. 7, 2011

• At one point she stated the "stalking" was so bad that it caused Dogs to bark at her when she passed the yards the dogs were in.........
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:50 AM on May. 7, 2011

• yesterday or day before (cant remember now) she was saying the police & the fireman in her town were in on it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on May. 7, 2011