This is kind of silly to ask but i bought boxes of rice krispies on sale at pathmark i was making my son a bowl but when i added milk they didnt talk does that mean they're stale? Should i still give them to him?

toybar02

Asked by toybar02 at 2:07 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Food & Drink

• All "Stale' means to me is its not at its peak. Might not taste quite as good or be as crunchy. It wont hurt someone to eat something stale. Ok, so why didnt you taste them first & see how it was then decide?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I was scared to eat them because that's the first time I bought rice krispies and they didn't make a sound when you add milk, that's why I asked first to see if this happened to someone else maybe
    toybar02

Comment by toybar02 (original poster) at 2:28 AM on May. 7, 2011

• The worst thing they could be is stale. That wont hurt you. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Kids don't really care if cereal is stale or not, although in my house, it doesn't usually last long enough to get stale!
    zradiogirl

Answer by zradiogirl at 8:18 AM on May. 7, 2011

• The expiration date says may 2012 and I just bought this cereal last week so I don't get what happened with this box
    toybar02

Comment by toybar02 (original poster) at 9:54 AM on May. 7, 2011