Extreme Couponing

like on the show...How do they do it?!

amberpatterson

Asked by amberpatterson at 2:29 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Shopping

• There is a rumor that one of them committing fraud. (The one that got all the mustard) Anyways it is possible just compare coupons with sales. Like this week I bought close to 40 dollars worth of stuff and paid 8.00! Nivea body wash was on sale at walmart for 3.00 I had gotten coupons for 3.00 off 2 Sundays ago! My neighbors give me they're coupons so I had 7 of them. Fabric softener was 0.37 after coupons I got 4, Noxzema 4 pack of razors were 0.67 each after coupons So I got 8 packs. Oh and Purex baby detergent was 1.97 after coupons. I got 2 of them just start out slow and small and eventually work your way up. I think I gotten more but I have to grab my receipts to look LOL. I give away a lot to family!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:55 AM on May. 7, 2011

• They all spend, like, 30 hours a week doing it! It's a full time job! I like that some of them donate a good chunk of what they get. Who really needs 90 containers of mustard, anyway?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:30 AM on May. 7, 2011

• i have never seen it. But now interested!
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 3:27 PM on May. 7, 2011

• I do not think its right to take newspapers out of peoples driveways even if they dont live there anymore. I believe that if you buy your papers or go to the recycling center and ask then its ok. But, think about it next time, someone has to buy those papers that arent recieved and paid for.
    breannasue11

Answer by breannasue11 at 6:33 AM on May. 7, 2011