O s*** o s***...this is embarrassing for me to ask but he pulled out and usually when he pulls out I see ejaculate on the bed....he orgasmed, but I saw no come...did he come in me? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

•  

Are you serious?? I mean really? Buy the plan b pill! Though I smell a troll.

sarcasm

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Ok so this happened when? Like 5 seconds ago & the best plan you got is to come on cafemom & ask a question? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on May. 7, 2011

• LOL @ the anons :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:54 AM on May. 7, 2011

• If it's THAT big of a deal, why weren't you using birth control?!

*If it has to do with religion...then I guess you can hope you aren't going to have a baby OR just accept that it's what was supposed to happen I guess...

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:13 AM on May. 7, 2011

• It is "possible" for a man to have a "dry orgasm" but that only about a 0.02% chance! So if your not wanting to have a baby right now, your best bet is going to Planned parenthood and picking up the plan b pill. Then getting set up with some regular birth control: The pill, depo, and IUD, condoms, what ever! Just use it!
    Motherdragon

Answer by Motherdragon at 10:25 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Oh and "plan B" only has a chance of working if you are within 72 hours of intercourse. The longer you wait the lest chance of it working.
    Motherdragon

Answer by Motherdragon at 10:27 AM on May. 7, 2011

• He probably did it in you. But how often do you wash your sheets?? Sorry, but I hope it's very often. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on May. 7, 2011

• to be sure take test
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:31 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Don't relie on "pulling out"!!! Even if you see come on the sheets men drip a few before they come and that's enough to get you pregnant. If it is an Oh sh*t situation use some real birth control for heaven's sake.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 8:56 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Don't worry, that squirming organism in your abdomen is nothing to be concerned about...
    Anonymous