Besides you and your DH/SO who was the most excited when they found out you were pregnant

for my DH and i it was my mother she is counting down the days till we find out the sex so we can go baby clothes shopping (we promised my husband we would wait till then lol)

krissii

Asked by krissii at 3:21 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• LOL The ONLY three people who were excited until I was in labor (or at least close) was my close friend, my bio-mom and my aunt. DH and I were more terrified throughout the whole thing, my mom was mad and then sad (my dad passed away 2 months before I gave birth), my dad had been sort of happy, but mostly consumed with his illness and fighting it, and everyone else basically thought we had ruined our lives or something. Don't get me wrong, they weren't angry and we didn't regret it or anything, but we were far from excited lol. I was barely 18, he was 20 and we had only been married 3 months when I got pregnant, and we were both in college full time at the time, plus my dad was very sick. It was stressful, but she was a total blessing in a time of stress and need, and she literally saved my mom's life because it gave her someone new to focus on, and kept her from mourning herself to death after my dad passed away.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:38 AM on May. 7, 2011

• My co-workers are excited. And, I think the Paternal grandparents were excited. My daughters daddy and I were scared, and my family thought that maybe I wasnt ready?
    breannasue11

Answer by breannasue11 at 6:29 AM on May. 7, 2011

• My bff!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 6:44 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I think that my Mom is the person other than hubby and me who was most excited! When I told her, she was on her way to work, and started screaming into the phone because she was so happy! His Mom was happy, but definitely not as happy and excited as mine was!
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 6:45 AM on May. 7, 2011

• My mother in law was the most excited with our last child (more so than even hubby or I)
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:24 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Me and my husband(at the time) were extremily exited. We thought that much of our families would be exited as well, but when we first shared the news, my grandmother, Honey, was the only one who was truly exited. Everyone else has the same reaction to "Hello ________! I have something to tell you!" which was "Your not pregnant are you?"
    Motherdragon

Answer by Motherdragon at 10:07 AM on May. 7, 2011

• My mom is super excited! Just about as much as I am. I can't wait!
    oliviahw

Answer by oliviahw at 10:16 AM on May. 7, 2011

• My husband and his family were extremely happy that I was pregnant. My husband had testicular cancer when he was 21, and he was told that he had a 0-20% chance of getting someone pregnant. It took us about 4 months to conceive, so he has more than 20% chance I think. My family...on the other hand, wasn't happy so much, nor were some of my friends. I wasn't married yet when I became pregnant, but it was being planned, I got pregnant, and we just decided to throw all the plans out the window and go to vegas! I don't really like weddings anyways. My dad was a little disappointed, he doesn't talk to me much anymore, my mother is embarrassed of me, because shes religious, and well, you can guess. My brothers are all fine with it, they don't care as long as I'm happy. My best friend became extremely jealous of me, because apparently she was going to be the FIRST to get pregnant...I no longer talk to that bitch.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:23 AM on May. 8, 2011

• mom & sister
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:28 PM on May. 8, 2011