Orgasim after c-section? adult content

i had a c-section monday april 25 i did dialate 3 and its my repeat c section and im just curios as to when i can orgasim after c section, with my 1st we waited to have sex till after 5 weeks cuz my incision got infected. this one seems to go alot better and i know no sex my husband and i just wanna do other things and was wondering if its safe to have an orgasim? sorry for tmi.

Snavarro08

Asked by Snavarro08 at 3:23 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Health

• I'm not sure, but I think you have to wait at least another few more weeks. Call your doctor too just to make sure. I had natural birth with my son, and I was told to wait at least 6 to 9 weeks before having sex again, but that was a while ago, things have changed.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 7:35 AM on May. 7, 2011

• i didnt wait the whole 6wks..sorry but we just couldnt help it..i asked my dr about it before we did and his only worry was that i would get preggo again..i also had a section and im pretty sure i had an 'o' lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on May. 7, 2011

• we did try it last week and it hurt so we stopped and we tried it again yesterday and i was fine no pain but still waiting for 6 weeks to have sex
    Snavarro08

Comment by Snavarro08 (original poster) at 3:45 AM on May. 20, 2011