Is this weird?

I was babysitting a friend of mine's child and it occurred to me that, when this child's mother was a baby, I used to babysit her and now I'm babysitting her child. I feel so old. Is that weird? I'm 21 and I feel old.

Razzle_Dazzle1

Asked by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 5:50 AM on May. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• Good Lord how old is your friend??
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:13 AM on May. 7, 2011

• How old is the mom? I think more and more teens are having children.
    breannasue11

Answer by breannasue11 at 6:19 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Wow, that would probably make me feel a little bit old, too. I know that there is a family who's youngest I babysat when she was just a baby and now she's getting ready to graduate from high school, and it is so weird to think about all the time that has gone by, and how fast!
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 6:26 AM on May. 7, 2011

• When your kids are going college and your sitters graduated college and are getting married and having kids thats when you have dated yourself.
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 7:52 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I would probably feel weird about that, considering you are only 21. Seems like she had kids really young?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:58 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Yeah, she's only three years younger then me. I used to babysit her when I was 11 and she was eight until she was like 10 or 11. I babysat her younger siblings too and now I'm babysitting her 8 month old. She is a real young mommy. Her mother says that I was a bad influence.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Comment by Razzle_Dazzle1 (original poster) at 2:17 PM on May. 7, 2011

• When I said she was a baby I didn't really mean a little baby. Even though she was eight I consider her a baby.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Comment by Razzle_Dazzle1 (original poster) at 2:21 PM on May. 7, 2011

• You aren't old.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:36 PM on May. 7, 2011