Im having pains in my lower abdomen and last an hour each. is that normal?

breannasue11

Asked by breannasue11 at 6:18 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? I'm just not sure but i know you can experience pain due to things stretching as the baby grows. If your worried go to the hospital so they can check, it may help ease your mind.

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:50 AM on May. 7, 2011

• i am 8 months. and, i was thinking about calling the help line to my doctor-the doctors office is closed-in a couple hours if it still keeps on. Thanks so much for your comment though!
    breannasue11

Comment by breannasue11 (original poster) at 6:53 AM on May. 7, 2011

• It could be "braxton hicks contrations" "pre-labor contractions' or it could be a sign of "miscarriage" I would advice to go in and get checked, if nothing else then to ease your mind.
    Motherdragon

Answer by Motherdragon at 10:02 AM on May. 7, 2011

• go hospital now get checked
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:27 PM on May. 8, 2011

• I went to the doctor's office yesterday. She is head down, and the pains were just from Braxton Hicks. She is 4 pounds and 57% out of 100 developmentally. So, all is well and guess she was just moving and made the contractions worse?! Thanks for the concerns and answers to my question!
    breannasue11

Comment by breannasue11 (original poster) at 9:14 AM on May. 13, 2011