The pain is unbearable. I cannot live with it. There is no where to turn and no relief.

I cannot hold it in and there is no one to hear. I must say it and pray for some relief.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• There's a lot of good women here that will listen with an open heart if your needing someone to hear you! I will listen!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:35 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Well, your husband is an asshole, and its time for a new one. Kick his sorry ass to the curb.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 7:54 AM on May. 7, 2011

• There is always someone to turn to and have listen to your fellings/problems on here. Try joining a group that addresses your specific issue or "make friends" with someone who shares your feelings by searching on CafeMom for "Moms Like Me." My psychologist and many counselors/therapists encourage journaling. I do my journaling on here and I find it really helps. You might try that, too. Good luck!

hugs

rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:20 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Try writing it down,and some more prayers.
    asha81

Answer by asha81 at 7:04 AM on May. 7, 2011

• You could probably be a "Rich Lady" if you had an answer to that question, anyway, it does help sometimes to just vent. Like asha said, you could write it down, post anonymously. Just getting it out sometimes makes you feel better! Sorry for your pain, I hope it eases soon.

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:29 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Sometimes when we are part of the problem it is hard to be part of the solution. Don't be afraid to get counseling, even if he wont go. You need to take care of you.
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 7:32 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I'm sorry you are going through such pain. I think talking about what is going on with someone you trust is important to releasing some of that pain. I hope you find someone to talk to. *hug*
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:37 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I do not know what you are going through right now. I'm guessing you are depressed and not just very sad at one thing? If I'm wrong, please ignore the last bit of what I say.

There is help. Praying is a good start, but sometimes we need more. If you are praying, you probably either belong to or at least know of a good church. Go in and see the pastor. They can find you free or sliding-scale-based help in terms of medicine, or someone to talk to. And they will talk to you for free! I can't tell you how freeing it is to talk to someone in real life who isn't part of your issue!

Once you get help, you will have more advice, but to tell you... get out. Get away, if you have friends or alone if you must. Exercise, it will help dull everything and make you stronger. Sun and outdoors is healthy, and good diet. But nothing will help what you're going through but getting help from away. Anybody would be happy to help! People near

Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:28 AM on May. 7, 2011

• People near you find it hardest to help. They don't always understand, they feel complicit, like it's their fault, which makes them less helpful and often frustrated, confused, even angry. "What did I do? What should I do? Why can't I fix it?" they ask for weeks/months/years

I pray you do reach out. Reaching out for healing takes such strength and love for our families, it is very hard but it is a sacrifice we must make for them. It is harder than helping others, but if you do it, you will become stronger and happier and be able to help others more in future.

Oh, and be patient. A cure- be it through medicine, talking or (by far the best plan) both, will have false starts, delays, and take weeks. They don't always tell you. But keep at it from different angles, different medicines, whatever it takes, and you will be there, happy and whole, for your family and to help the rest of us. Take care.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:32 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Oh i am so sorry for your loss! I don't know personally but it must be hard. Do you have the 4 yr old? I may be out of line but you need to grieve and only time can help what you are feeling. Again momma i am so sorry for you!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 10:40 AM on May. 7, 2011