What are your plans for the weekend?

My husband, son, and I will be going to his parent's house today for Mother's Day, because we have a soccer game tomorrow (he's a coach). Unfortunately, my parents live a 26 hour drive away, so we will not be seeing my Mother! What are everyone else's plans for the weekend?

Danda08

Asked by Danda08 at 7:01 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I dyed my hair last night and this morning I'm going to get it cut. After that I am going to meet my chosen sister (CM member who is AWESOME) for gelato and to have a mommy break while the daddies watch our girls. (Bash if you must but we have both had horrible months and a few hours away from our daughters is not going to hurt them and may in fact be good for them since it will help us destress).
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:05 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Well this morning wasn't planned. My dh made me and my mom breakfast in bed just to say Happy Mother's Day early. He is sooooo sweet and it was sooooo yummy. The rest of the weekend I have no clue what we're doing.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 7:11 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Octobersmom-No bashing here....I am all about the Mommy break! Hope you have a great time!!
    Danda08

Comment by Danda08 (original poster) at 7:18 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Thanks Danda08 :) I just know some people think you're a horrible mommy if you want some time to recoup. I only go out alone once a month at the most.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:35 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Well, my hubby has to work this morning and then go back in for his midnight shift tonight. I'm hoping to hit the gym and tanning bed at some point today. There is nothing special planned. The kids made me something at school and gave it to me so that was enough for me. My oldest will lead the hugs and kisses and I love yous tomorrow. I'm a mother all day everyday this weekend is no different for me.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:40 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Well, I have indoor plants to tend, plant lights to put up, and a garden to tend, all before lunchtime today. After that, I'm going to go and work on the food gardens we have over at my MILs and work with our mini jacks to get them used to being led around and handled. I also have to make trellises for some of my viney plants.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:00 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Today I will relax, because I scrubbed the life back into my house lol. I will probably take my sons to the park, then come home and throw some food on the grill.

Tomorrow I am going to have a picnic at this really nice park with my sons and my wonderful boyfriend.

It's a normal weekend for me too. =P
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 8:04 AM on May. 7, 2011

• To church first then off to the beach for a family lime.
    asha81

Answer by asha81 at 8:06 AM on May. 7, 2011

• don't know yet
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 12:21 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Today (Saturday) me and Nick went to my nephews tee-ball game, then pizza hut for lunch, and grocery shopping and then got doughnuts. Stopped off at my parents, and picked up KFC for dinner. Tomorrow I'm going to hang out with Sarah, and clean a bit.

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 12:57 AM on May. 8, 2011