Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is it called?

when you lay skin to skin with your baby?


Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:12 AM on May. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 47 (254,089 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • I've heard it called SSC - skin to skin contact

    Answer by whitepeppers at 7:15 AM on May. 7, 2011

  • Bonding? lol Idk.

    Answer by xmama_bellax at 7:49 AM on May. 7, 2011

  • Kangaroo Care

    Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:00 AM on May. 7, 2011