Has this ever happened to you?

I woke up in the middle of the night last night to my husband rubbing my boob. WTH? I didn't say anything and then he finally stopped rolled over and went to sleep.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes its happened to me. But dh wasn't playing with my boobs. He was playing with my va jay jay. I asked him about it the next morning and he had no recollection of it.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 7:31 AM on May. 7, 2011

• LOL Yea a couple of times, but Idk if he was sleeping, or just bein a perv lol!
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 7:32 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Well, that may make some women happy, but me personally... I would have been ticked!!! Thats MY sleep time, dont mess with it! :)
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:32 AM on May. 7, 2011

• LOL this has happened to me before also... usually it's hubby wanting some and usually I have no complaints. I am a vivid dreamer and what happens to me or what I hear messes with my dreams....he knows this lol. I don't have any complaints when he does it, and he to has touched me while he was asleep, usually all it takes is me rolling over if I don't want to acknowledge it.... I've heard it is pretty normal though.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:36 AM on May. 7, 2011

• lol he was trying to hump me from behind and kissing me i told him unless he wanted to die he bettter stop lol then we had a quicky but i told him dont ever wake me up again because he wont get that lucky lol
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 8:29 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I"M the one that does stuff to HIM! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:24 AM on May. 7, 2011

• my hubby and i usually cuddle and sometimes his hands are down there and tries to get me started sometimes it works and other times it doesnt but usually i give in and we have a quickie and go back to sleep
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 12:30 PM on May. 7, 2011

• yes and i moved his hand maybe you were in his wet dreams :)
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 2:03 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Did he remember. He was sleeping?
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:29 PM on May. 7, 2011

• When my DH and I spoon he cups my boob...and sleeps that way. I have woken up to him grinding his morning friend on me and he never remembers.
    daina82

Answer by daina82 at 10:58 PM on May. 7, 2011