Maybe TMI

For the past few days when I have to go Poo, When I sit I get REALLY bad pain I don't know if it's a contraction or what it's right above where my belly starts to really stick out. I'm 28 weeks if that matters. it gets real painful for a few minutes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• same thing was happing to me i went to the l&b place and the nurse told me everything was fine but i was still glad i went to make sure everything was ok cuz my baby is important to me so if u think it is serious then call ur doc or just go to the l&b department at ur hospital
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• this is usually very normal for preg women over 20 weeks. It was very painful for me. Is this ur 1st preg? If so then ur probably not too sure of what contractions feel like. This is a contraction. It happens to almost all of us at some point or another when using the bathroom. It hapened to me even ifI was just urinating. VERY painful and I almost couldn/t stand up for a minute after using the loo. Does NOT mean UR in labor and it is NOT a sign something is wrong w/ you or the baby. Hope this helps. OH - BTW these things will keep happening until u give birth and they will cont toget more intense - sorry to let uknow. lol
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 1:03 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• This is my second, but i never had any braxton hick contractions or anything like that with my first. Thanks for you help I just wanted to make sure it not something to worry about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Dec. 5, 2008