If you weren't a mom, what would you be doing?

We know being a mom is a rewarding thing in itself. If you weren't a mom, what do you think you would be doing with your life? I have a hard time imagining that at all but I probably would be working in a restaurant. Still.. :) That's was what I used to do and I enjoyed it. But I wouldn't give up my rays of sunshine now. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you!

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 7:54 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would be going to college and traveling in my off time. I would be working more than sleeping and saving my money. I would probably party a lot and attempt to meet celebrities. I would sit on tropical beaches. I would aslo be a lot thinner than I am. And I wouldn't be stuck livin at home with mom cuz some asshole decided to leave me pregnant, not working, with a child already, in an apartment, to fail at finding a job.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 7:58 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I love and enjoy being a mom. However, if God wouldn't have given me the priviledge of being a mom, I think I'd be working on my Masters working for a government agency.
    xnegritalindax

Answer by xnegritalindax at 8:04 AM on May. 7, 2011

• probably really into my career, i stay at home now but i'd probably be out every other night, and do a lot less cooking and cleaning than i do now. i'd probably be traveling the world in the summers and studying ion universities getting many degrees and have my own studio ( photography freak) oh one can only wonder!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 8:21 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Sleeping, lol. At this moment that is. My girls like to wake up bright and early...an extra hour of sleep would be wonderful right now. As for career wise...I would have finished my nursing degree and I would probably be working somewhere doing just that. I wouldn't change having my girls for anything though...I love them and love being a mother.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:27 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Who knows! I have no clue but probably be working in a resturant as well but dont know where. I had always intended to flee this state & hadent yet so maybe I would have finally accomplished that & gone somewhere else.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:10 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I would be working, enjoying my sleep and have a few less gray hairs, lol. I would also be doing a lot of the things that I can't do now like this weekend I would probably be at the Ky Derby. There are a lot of things I took for granted before, just simple stuff that would be nice to do without having to consider anyone else. I love my daughter and I waited a very long time to have her. I wouldn't trade this time in my life for anything though.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 8:57 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Id be a volunteer for the state as a Guardian ad litem, or a lawyer working pro bono. That is what I wanted to if it turned out I wouldnt be able to have kids. Thankfully I was able to.

Answer by gemgem at 9:02 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I would still have NO idea what I wanted to do with my life. I'd probably still be working in the call center I was working at when my oldest son was born. It wasn't until his birth that I decided to become a doula, and it wasn't until my second son's birth that I thought about going to school to become a RN (in Labor and Delivery) or a CNM.
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 9:03 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I would still be working with Brink's Inc., or became a cop.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:17 AM on May. 7, 2011

• i would still be teaching,i miss my preschool teaching days, what fun!!! the plus was i was able to have my girls in my class!!!
    ron57

Answer by ron57 at 9:29 AM on May. 7, 2011