What is your impression of people who set their profile to "private?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on May. 7, 2011 in About CafeMom

• that they are normal ppl that may want to protect their privacy just as ppl do on facebook and other sites..mines private and thats my specific reason why
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on May. 7, 2011

• mine is private because i have pictures of my children on there and i dont want just anyone to see them. Just like my fb is private i dont need any weirdos looking at my kids lol but i do add people on here but not fb unless i know you. Im fine with blocked profiles.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 8:57 AM on May. 7, 2011

• That they, like me, prefer to put things on their profile that they don't need everyone to see unless we give permission.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:57 AM on May. 7, 2011

• That it's their right, and if they want it private, they have every right to. Mine is set to private, mainly because I've had problems with a group of bullies on here,and I never know when one of them is going to use one of their fake profiles to go to mine, so I just keep it private all the time.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 8:57 AM on May. 7, 2011

• For privacy and security reasons.....that's why mine is private, for that reason.
    Holtswife24

Answer by Holtswife24 at 8:58 AM on May. 7, 2011

• that the maybe have people they dont wont on there profile . i have mines set to privet for that reson
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:58 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Smart people..
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 8:59 AM on May. 7, 2011

• That they want to be safe and not show everything about themselves online, same as with facebook or myspace.

Answer by gemgem at 8:59 AM on May. 7, 2011

• It is a personal perference...why did you post your question anonymous?
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 9:00 AM on May. 7, 2011

• All of the above.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:07 AM on May. 7, 2011