What is your morning routine?

We wake up, watch 2 kids shows, get dressed and eat breakfast the go to the park/childrens museu
/ some place for the kids to play. How do your mornings look? (I'm a SAHM).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on May. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• My son wakes me and the rooster up lol. I feed him and change him and play with him, then my other son wakes up and I make him breakfast and change him. (first one is 5 months, second one is 16 months). Then I eat breakfast. I'll clean the house and play with the babies until they take a nap. Once they are out I jump in the shower, and while they are still sleeping I take the time to lay on the couch and relax! By then its about noon.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:35 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Right now DH is laid off so the mornings are different. But when he is working I get up at 5:30 and get ready for work. Around 6:30 I wake up 16 mo old dd and get her dressed for daycare. We play for about 15 min and then off to daycare we go a little after 7. As soon as we walk in the door she gets put in a high chair and given breakfast. I hate waking her up that early though :( But Dh has to be at work at 6:30 and I have to be at work at 7:30.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 9:39 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I wake up at 6:30 , Have a protein shake . get the kids up at 7 , Give landon(8 months) a 4 oz bottle , Landon has tummy time and allie(7 yrs) watches sprout or disney junior and i dress the kids , at 9 we have breakfast , allie had oatmeal and landon has rice cereal with a 8 oz bottle , 10-11 they both have nap time , 11 wake up , play or watch tv , 12 lunch , Allie has a sandwhich or mac n cheese , Landon has baby food , or finger foods , and a 8 oz bottle . after lunch we go outside or to the park , they kids play inside or we go into town , 2-3 landon has a nap , allie plays or watches tv , while i clean or do laundry . landon will wake up at 3 , he will have tummy time , allie will play , at we we have dinner , landon has an 8 oz bottle and finger foods , allie has whatever i made for dinner , 7 , i start getting the kids ready for bed , allie puts on her pj's , brushes her teeth and go potty . I change landon ,
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 9:41 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Get the kids up and dressed at 6am. breakfast, get myself dressed, drop DD off at school, drop DS of at Kindercare because he goes to school at 11 am, then off to school for me.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 9:41 AM on May. 7, 2011

• ( to be continued ) , He has an 8 oz bottle , i swaddle him , then lay him down , allie gets in bed . Landon usually doesnt wake up at night , I stay awake till around 12 , watching tv and eating , then our day starts all over again , sorry i wrote so much , Hahah (:
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 9:44 AM on May. 7, 2011

• wake up coffe news kids up to school then i get ready hit the office work then dad gets the kids from school dinner homework tv time with family then showers bed and grown up time with the hubby THEN REPEAT
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 4:24 PM on May. 7, 2011