is it wrong of me

my sister and her hubby are liveing with my ad and me right now till he gets back from iraq (he is leaving soon) but i get jelouse when i see how happy time and there little girl are and it makes me mad that i cant have something like that cuz the dad bailed is that worng?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• No, you will have those feelings. But dont let them get the best of you or dont let it cause renetment toward them. Just relax and realize this will make you stronger, and that you'll be ok and there is the right person out there for you and a great dad to your dd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• No its human. That is totally understandable that you feel that way. But just be careful not to express this as anger towards them or their child. Thats the line you dont want to cross. Feeling is fine, doing is not.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 12:48 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'd be sad, too.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 12:51 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Why did you ask this question again after you already got answered in this one?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i did not ask again idk wut ur talking about
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Use them as a goal as to what you want to find in a relationship. It's all good. You can have that too. Channel your negative energy (anger) toward finding Mr Right for you. Men are attracted to women who are positive. If you stay angry over someone else's happiness then you cheat yourself out of a great guy finding you. Your negative might scare a potential great guy away. Work on your attitude and set goals for yourself. Make it work for you.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• It's normal I think. I'm jelous when I see women with their Mom (I know now the same) But the point is.... when someone has something (not the person) you want, it's normal to want that for yourself. Instead of being jelous of what they have, be happy for THEM and get out there and find what you want, there's lots of great guys out there waiting for Ms. Right. Good Luck and happy hunting
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:24 AM on Dec. 5, 2008