Is this much discharge normal??

I have noticed that over the past few weeks that my CM has increased to the point that I have to wear a pad. Has anyone else had this problem....should I worry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds about right! Toward the end, I was wearing a maxi pad. I had to start wearing a panty liner pretty early. I had so much at about 38 weeks I thought my water had broken!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:31 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Normal... I should have taken up stock in pantyliners fro as many as I went thru. As long as it isn't green or have a really funky odor.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:31 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Normal. I had to wear panty liners through over half of both my pregnancies....Either that or change my panties atleast 5 or 6 times a day! I never did advance to a pad, but that was only because I never could stand wearing them. By the end of the pregnancy I was changeing the PL with in every hour!
    Motherdragon

Answer by Motherdragon at 9:39 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I am 26 weeks and 4 days and I was wanting to know what too. I have had it since like a couple months of pregnancy so I am guessing it is normal, but not sure and I forgot to ask my doctor when I was in there the other day. TMI but when I wipe it is a lot of discharge I have to wipe a couple times so it all goes away for at least a little bit anyway lol. But I get so much that I probably should wear a pad. Sometimes I will feel like I am bleeding and run to the bathroom only to knowtest (thanks god) it isn't blood it is discharge. My underwear will feel wet that I go to the bathroom not to use it, but just to wipe.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:46 AM on May. 7, 2011

• yes nomal just call doctor if bleeding occrs
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:21 PM on May. 8, 2011

• yes its fine
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:25 PM on May. 8, 2011