Proof Obama's 4/27/11 "Long Form Certificate of Birth" is Forged!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJfdKClbH4

I don't know what do you think?

Have to watch the video to answer.

gammie

Asked by gammie at 9:48 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Other You Tubes are only people who make conspiracy theories---a recorded BLOG designed to tell lies. Accept that truth. Answer by minnesotanice

So you get to decide what you tube videos make one a moron and which one's don't?  Wouldn't  that make one a hypocrite?  So, youtube is okay for you to use as a source, it's not okay for others?  Never mind, I don't need your answer.  You are always inconsistent with your views.  Just so you know, I think Obama was born in HI and I don't question his citizenship.  I just don't like his policies and I don't like when someone calls others names when they clearly fit the same criteria. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:32 PM on May. 7, 2011

• ah yes, the famous youtube video as evidence argument... then it must be real!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:49 AM on May. 7, 2011

• YOU TUBE? That is for morons...not for thinking,intelligent people. Answer by minnesotanice

LMAO!!!!  Not that I disagree, but what would that make YOU when you post a question titled:

You Tube sensation -Steve Simon 

And just two days ago.  ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for the laugh.  It's time you finally admitted it.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:52 AM on May. 7, 2011

• OOPS, there is that disgusting and worthless You tube again. LOL gammie you know that's not acceptable unless a liberal posts it.
    Personally, I just don't care. Obama is here and I'm just interested in stopping his reign and starting the repair of our country.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:42 AM on May. 7, 2011

LMAO!!!! Not that I disagree, but what would that make YOU when you post a question titled:

You Tube sensation -Steve Simon

And just two days ago. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh. It's time you finally admitted it.

Glad you caught that one, LMAO.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:00 AM on May. 7, 2011

• LOL, I am sure she wouldn't dare. First she would have to delete her question that I linked and too many people that she respects gave her props for the link.

It's funny how much can change in the course of two days.
    May 5 - youtube good and acceptable source to use personally.
    May 7 - using youtube as a source makes one a moron.

Makes it hard to keep up when some people talk out both sides of their mouth. 

*please note that I don't think that youtube is for idiots, it clearly depends on the content of the video and even then I don't think that would be grounds to label someone as a moron. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:43 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Oh, and for the record, I've never doubted that Obama is a citizen and eligible. But, those who immediately try to silence anyone who questions it strike me as paranoid. If you, too, are sure he's a citizen, why do you care if someone looks into it?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:20 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Thanks QuinnMae for pointing our the real morons> Comment by gammie

Oh, it's the VERY least I could do.  LOL.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:05 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Obama's mother was born in Kansas. Hawaii is a state. End of story.

Obama's mother wasn't old enough to be considered a citizen. The law has changed since then. That's what brought this whole thing up in the first place. If you're going to insist you know something is true, you should at least know what constitutes false first.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:56 PM on May. 7, 2011

• Honestly, I DOES NOT MATTER!!!! His mother is American, so that means he is too!! If you are on vacation and give birth to a child in Italy, your child is still American. If your father is from Canada and your mother is from the US and your mother gave birth in Canada while visiting family there, you are American.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:56 AM on May. 7, 2011