Are you able to tell when your SO is lying to you?

My DH is a HORRIBLE liar! And he hates it that I know when he is lying. I've said to him "I know you're lying to me" and his only response is "how?". Hahaha like I'd tell him! He gets that kind of deer in the headlights look, refuses to make eye contact for more than a few seconds, always fidgets with his hands or facial hair and swallows so hard you'd think he was trying to swallow a mouth full of saltine crackers.

How do you know your SO is lying to you?

daina82

Asked by daina82 at 9:55 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• The only time he lies is when its my birthday or christmas and he doesn't want me to know what he got me.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:57 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I like to think I can tell when he lies to me. But he is a good liar and I hate that!
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 9:59 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Either he is really good or he doesn't lie to me.

I doubt that he lies since I know all the skeletons in the closet...which he told me about before we started dating.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:03 AM on May. 7, 2011

• when my boyfriend lies he smiles alot and he cant look at me without smiling.... and also have a funny feeling when he does something wrong too lol....
    seniornw04

Answer by seniornw04 at 10:10 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I "just know". Does that make since? Pus give him a day or two and he always comes back and says "I lied about..." He can't keep things from me.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 10:15 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Yeah I can tell.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:21 AM on May. 7, 2011

• with x his mouth was moving.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:32 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I just get a feeling like I should be watching out for somethng.. sometimes I have to search but I always find when I get my little feeling. ITs almost a curse. LOL but luckily I havnt had that feeling in a while.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 11:05 AM on May. 7, 2011

• WHEN HE DON'T LOOK STRAIGHT AT ME..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:26 AM on May. 7, 2011

• yes, and i've told him exactly what he does. he just doesn't care anymore if I know or not.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 11:47 AM on May. 7, 2011