water broke 80%effaced dilated to 4cm cont.q3min how long to delivery

avarose374

Asked by avarose374 at 10:00 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Are you on CM when you're in labor? lol
    could be any minute,could be a few hours

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:01 AM on May. 7, 2011

• depends on the person but i bet you wont be pregnant in a week so just be patient!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:03 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Exactly 2 hours!! Really we have no idea. Get off the computer silly, your water broke! Haha
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:03 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I'd say your gonna be a mommy in a couple of hours Happy Mothers Day to you now get off the computer and get some sleep so you'll have energy to push lol congrats mama
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:05 AM on May. 7, 2011

• 48 hours from broken water if inn the hospital MAX!
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 10:10 AM on May. 7, 2011

• tabi_cat1023 - how long do you suppose it a healthy time to wait if you're not in the hospital? I mean, there has to be a higher chance for infection when them trying to check you all the time.

avarose374 - as long as you take care to not have sex or put anything into your vagina, I'd stay home until contractions at least start. The hospital does put an unnecessary time limit on mother's who's water have broke. Just make sure that the water is CLEAR with no meconium. Meconium is a bad sign. I had so much in my water that it was dangerous for me to labor. Anyway, as the PP said, you have 24-48hrs once in the hospital to deliver baby, then they go for c-section. 24hrs is much more likely for what they'll give you sadly. Why not stay at home for some of this time?
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:22 AM on May. 7, 2011

• How should anyone here know? It could be 10 minutes, it could be 10 hours - we have no way of knowing, not every woman has the same labor experience!
    Anonymous

• got dilet to 10cm but go to doctor baby comming soon happy mothers day
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:12 PM on May. 8, 2011