Am i pregnant?

Hi, I am having some not so normal feelings...hoping y'all can give me some answers. :)
I am getting heartburn frequently, having cramps but I have yet to start my period and have had these cramps for 2 weeks, I get sick to my stomach a lot (not throwing up, just feel nauseas) I have been very gassy, been going to be a lot earlier then normal, very moody, occasionally (especially at night) my lower stomach will tighten up. I was late on my period last month so I got worried and took some tests the first one said pregnant, two were blank, two were negative. About 3 days after I took the test I started my period, a littler shorter then it normally is. This month I am over a week late now I took one test it was negative so I am very confused on what is going on. If I am pregnant thiswill be my first pregnancy.
Thanks for helping! :)

brittanyc19

Asked by brittanyc19 at 10:07 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Pee on the keyboard- that way we can tell if you are or not! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Stand still, breathe in, hold your breath,,,now wait, wait..wait...keep holding your breath...NO, you are not preggos. Sorry, try again in a year.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:11 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I'd just go buy a test instead of wondering. Good luck to you.
    oliviahw

Answer by oliviahw at 10:11 AM on May. 7, 2011

• There are 2 very simple things to do to find out if you're pregnant.

1) Go buy a home pregnancy test and pee on the stick.
    2) Call the doctor and set up an appointment.
    Holtswife24

Answer by Holtswife24 at 10:13 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Do you recommend a brand? I've used clearblue rpt and a walgreens brand so far
    brittanyc19

Comment by brittanyc19 (original poster) at 10:14 AM on May. 7, 2011

• She took a test and it was negative! Look I know it's annoying when people ask if they're pregnant, but what she's looking for is some personal experiences or even just someone to talk to!

If I were you I'd try your best to wait another week, then take another test. If it's still negative I'd make an appointment with your doctor. If you're not wanting to worry every month and not ready for a baby then I'd definitely get on some sort of birth control. I know when hubby and I were TTC I nearly went crazy wondering every month!
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:16 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Are you at all stressed over something? That can really screw wit you, because I have been feeling the exact same way lately, but I am under a ton of stress, and its very frustrating.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 10:17 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Alot of woman have there period while they are pregnant to totally normal but if i was you i at least call ur doctor and found out if u are pregnant... Plus the pregnant test are not always right.... good luck :)
    seniornw04

Answer by seniornw04 at 10:19 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Thanks ours! Im going to do that. I really don't have many people to talk to since i would be the first out of my friends to have a baby and my mom would start buying clothes if i mention any of this! so I have no clue what a lot of symptoms are im just basically going by what google tells me. Haha
    brittanyc19

Comment by brittanyc19 (original poster) at 10:21 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Thanks for the answers! Im thinking now the doctor will be my best bet. And im stressed somewhat but when im stressed I keep a headache,can't sleep and never want to eat...and im not having any of that.
    brittanyc19

Comment by brittanyc19 (original poster) at 10:24 AM on May. 7, 2011