I have a 12 year old boy and lately i don't know if it's because he is aproching hi's ten years but he is geting more grumpy and argues alot more.how can i help him and deal better with hi's temper i have try almnost every thing and runing out of patiencen please give me advise

fruitbasket

Asked by fruitbasket at 10:30 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• Patience! lol sorry i have had same problem and now having it again and there is no magic pill. Puberty is a beast! lol
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 10:34 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Maybe its time for him to sit down and talk to someone maybe he has something to say he would like to say to a man and sometimes another person.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:35 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Good luck, We're going through it now to. He is a bear all the time. I thought i was mean LOL, He's got me beat by a mile ;) I have heard that round the age of 15 it stimmers down, well at least thats what my gf's tell me. They very well could be lying!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:36 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Give him his space and don't get on him why he is grumpy. It is normal, but he still has to respect you.

When he is starting to say something that you find disrespectful just say, STOP DON'T GO THERE I understand you are angry, but you must still respect me like I respect you!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:37 AM on May. 7, 2011

• thank you it feels good to know i'm not alone.
    fruitbasket

Comment by fruitbasket (original poster) at 10:41 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Teens are like aliens form mars, head spins, speak in different languages (bad words) I felt like I didn't know my own kids sometime. I think this stage of our kids lives is the hardest for us moms.
    Just stay firm to your family values, and keep loving him and you will find.

gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:11 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Heh, it's just puberty. Find out whats bugging him, but at the same time, don't let him talk like that to you.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:58 AM on May. 7, 2011