To all the people who are posting clever little posts in response to the influx of "Am I Pregnant" questions......

To whom it may concern:

The first person to do it was funny, everyone else after that just made it old....

Thanks.

It's just dumb now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on May. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well..they could just IGNORE THE QUESTION..and move on..but most rather enjoy being bitches. WELCOME TO CM!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:48 AM on May. 7, 2011

• That's how most of us feel about those "am I pregnant?" questions too! Exactly actually.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on May. 7, 2011

• After about a million questions like this. The question itself is getting old. I usually tell people to pee on a stick or I just ignore the question as seeing this question over and over is tiring.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:40 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Maybe the people who post the "am i pregnant" questions are afraid and need reassurance. some cant afford a doctor or a pee test at that. Maybe they dont want anyone else to find out. Maybe they are a teenager and dont want their mom knowing by going to the doctor.

Id rather ask before spending money lol
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 11:04 AM on May. 7, 2011

• i just see them and laugh.. its like really? if u question is then do somethin about it...... rediculous to be honest
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 11:28 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Yeah I understand those questions are getting old, but everyone and their mothers are trying to be clever....like the latest post "I promise, it's not that hard"....
    I've seen at least 4 of those.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:41 AM on May. 7, 2011

• Yeah, the stupid questions and ones like "am I pregnant" I try to skip and ignore. But after so many it gets irritating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on May. 7, 2011

• It's not just an influx, it's been happening here for YEARS. Literally. Years.  It's never going to go away.  Everyone who asks seems to think they are the ONLY ones going through this.  That they are the ONLY one who has suspected they might be pregnant.  So self absorbed.  Like any of us can tell on the internet?  Like whatever anyone replies, is going to change the outcome?  And yes, the ones who post about the posting of the am I pregant questions, it's getting old.  Must be bored.  Go play with your kids.

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 11:03 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I see these questions and think...easy credit. I answer depending on MMOTD.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:14 AM on May. 7, 2011